Tuesday 18 April 2017

Belly ache


-Hey, human, did you notice I had two wardrobe malfunctions yesterday?
-Hm? Wah?
-Yeah, my muzzle came off and then my rain sheet shrank until it was skin tight.
-I don't think... *yawn*...the rain sheet... *yawn*...shrank, I think it was you who...
-Human, are you ok? You look dreadful. Want some hay? No?! Why are you're sitting down? You never sit down. OMFG! HUMAN, I THINK YOU'VE GOT COLIC! Get up! Get up and walk around! Here, I'll slap your belly until you fart, trust me, you'll feel amazing...


First published on Facebook, 1 June 2015


*This post needs a bit of back-story. This photo was taken at about 6am, the morning after Bailey had had a mild bout of colic.  He was found in the field minus a grazing muzzle and very, very bloated.  It was kept at bay with a mixture of walking (traditional cure) and belly rubbing/slapping (non-traditional), which always makes B fart.  A friend happened to video the belly-slapping which generated a lot of interest on Facebook, none of it professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment