Tuesday 18 April 2017

*Boing*


-So how come you let me jump loose? I thought we did everything together?
-Well, we had no saddle and your wither is pretty uncomfortable. Plus, I'm not a big fan of jumping. 
-But it's such fun! 
-Mmm, I noticed you enjoyed it. We might pop a cross pole together if you can do so without bouncing about like a rubber ball afterwards...
-Don't worry Two-Legs, I'll look after you. I always look after you. I haven't dropped you yet!
-Err...
-Well yes, there was that time I had to save us both by jumping the Giant, Shark-Infested Puddle of Death right next to the Hedge of Entanglement in order to escape the Unknown Scary Thing. But seriously, chill. I've got this. I'm your Trusty Ginger Jumping Dude.

He was eyeing up the poles while we were schooling so I let him pop a cross pole after as a reward. Now he thinks he's the next bloody Milton


First published on Facebook, 11 April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment