Saturday 20 May 2017

Turbo Cob


-I've decided I want a career-change.
-Is that so?
-It's been great, Two-Legs, but hacking is just not my calling.  I want to be a racehorse.
-What's brought this on?
-You mean apart from the prospect of a lighter jockey? This morning. I was a ginger blur of pure, fast-moving muscle.
-Rude!  And I think you'll find that ginger blur was actually Arthur belting along next to you. Bailey, you only get a shift on if you have something to chase. If a horse tries to overtake you, you slow down, step aside and let them past.
-I'm just being polite.
-That's not going to win many races though, is it?
-Talk to the tail. If Jonjo calls, I'm in the end stable.


We had a great hack with buddies from our previous yard this morning, and found the perfect spot for a good blast. I guess if anyone *is* interested in a er... 'racehorse' destined always to come second, let me know...!

No comments:

Post a Comment